The various classes of membership and appropriate subscriptions are shown below.
|Membership Category 2020/21
|Reduced Subscription if paid by 31st March (Existing Members)||Discounted Subscription for first year of membership|
|Student (Home)/Young Adult (18-25)||£180.00||£166.00||£125.00|
|Privileged Junior (under 18)||£120.00||£110.00||£83.00|
|Junior (under 18)||£36.00||n/a||n/a (Mid Year Offers – please enquire)|
|Parent of Junior Playing/Social||£26.00/£5.00||n/a||n/a|
- Our membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March.
- The various categories of membership and appropriate subscriptions shown will be calculated pro-rata for new members joining during the membership year.
- Country members must live more than 35 miles away.
- Introductory membership is for beginners/improvers to play at off-peak times only; they cannot participate in tennis activities run for full playing members.
- Coaching membership is for clients of our club coaches, so that they do not pay a visitor's fee each time they have coaching. It does not entitle them to use the courts at any time other than during coaching sessions.
- Student (Home) category is for a student who resides at home.
- Student (Away) category is for a student who is away at college or university for at least 26 weeks per year.
- Please note that a parent of all Junior members must also be either a playing or social member of the club.
- Parent of Junior Playing category is for a parent who wants to play tennis only with their child(ren) at off-peak times. Parents wishing to play other then with their own child(ren) must choose the appropriate playing category.
Any questions please contact:-
Hazel Wynn (Membership Secretary)
Telephone 01702 352376
E-mail: [email protected]